Our SUKU define gives you curl definition or a slicked back look while the 99% natural aloe vera pulp provides nourishment. This versatile powerhouse is your effective style and care companion. We know you’ll be tempted to use a lot, but … a little goes a long way. Start with a 1/3 of the amount that you’d normally start with, then build from there.
Slicks hair down - firm hold
Defines curls - soft curl cast [no crunch]
Sharpens twist outs
Very buildable - a little goes a long way.
The Aloe vera plant has been used for centuries for its health, beauty, medicinal and skincare properties. The Egyptians called aloe “the plant of immortality.” Today, the aloe vera plant is used to soothe irritated scalps from heat damage and chemical burns.
Our fragrance free formulation consists of 99% Organic Aloe Vera Gel pulp and the remainder 1% allows for it to form as a styling gel with a safe preservative to avoid mould growth. It’s a minimally processed formulation that uses all the benefits of aloe vera on your hair and skin.